Upgrade feedback

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements' started by Chrono Archangel, Oct 28, 2013.

1. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

I don't know if it has been already reported, but when I actualize a page or click on some threads, I 'm actually redirected to this URL:
    Code:
    hxxp://63.209.69.107/see.php?q=<html_terms_kw>&affid=err1&subid=1&p=2&r=0&affid=err1&r=0&q=hidden+object+games+free&p=2&subid=1
    I let you guess the letter you can use to replace the x.
  2. Hard core Rikki

Hard core Rikki Super Moderator Staff Member Award Winner!

Related results on virustotal suggest bad trojaning. Probably bad ads slipping in yet again, this wasnt the first report.
  3. AiureseRoasting

AiureseRoasting GET OVER HERE

Just curious but how do we tell banned members apart from normal ones now? on the old layout it wasnt easy but the "Banned" line usually meant the account is off
  4. Smilley

Smilley Hopeless Optimist

Would you kindly remove whatever is causing the redirecting advertisements whenever you try to leave the board? They even occasionally trigger when I try to navigate between board pages. And they're just friggin' annoying anyway.
  5. Hard core Rikki

I believe their profiles would be inaccessible and cant be PMed.
  6. resolutespider5

resolutespider5 I mustache you a queshtion

@Hard core Rikki is any progress being made in the browser redirecting? When I leave the emuforum to go elsewhere it redirects to something like "Russian Brides" or some similar spam site. Also happens when I try to post it goes to some spam site. Often seems to happen through fastclicknow.com.

Just hoping it's the website and not my system!
  7. Radix865

Radix865 Well-Known Member

Oh, so this is the official one... Well anyways, the spoiler tags? Do we still have them? Or are they gone, in the works or what?
    GeominorAI likes this.
  8. resolutespider5

Has anyone noticed that if you post to a thread it no longer comes up in the new posts?

Slightly disconcerting.

Is this a bug? Or a feature?
    GeominorAI likes this.
  9. Squall-Leonh@rt

Squall-Leonh@rt Maybe I'm a Lion

10. resolutespider5

That's quite possible. But I wish it would be reversed. New posts should be all new posts in my book.
    GeominorAI likes this.
  11. GeominorAI

GeominorAI AI

RSS feeds only ever show the first post in a thread, which seems pretty useless.
  12. dbgarza

dbgarza Walk, Walk, Walk Gatomon

Good. I thought I was the only one having the problem of being redirected whenever I reloaded the page or tried to go back to the previous page I was seeing (as in clicking the browser's go back arrow to go to the previous page I browsed), etc.

Any advance in finding the cause of that problem?
  13. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Member

14. KrossX

KrossX クロスエクス

We can change thread titles! Yay! :D

#EDIT: When using rich text editor, there's a button to "Use BB Code Editor". Once clicked, you get the plain text editor and the "Use Rich Text Editor" link at the bottom. But, when I set in preferences to not use the rich text editor, there's no "Use Rich Text Editor" link to toggle between them. :(
  15. Squall-Leonh@rt

Squall-Leonh@rt Maybe I'm a Lion

it turns of RTE for your account
  16. Xtreme2damax

Xtreme2damax Mr. Technological Staff Member Moderator

For some reason I was having trouble logging in and staying logged in on my Android tablet with either Chrome mobile or the Dolphin browser. I had to borrow a computer from my parents then I could finally log in.
  17. Hard core Rikki

I hear it's been identified and fixed. Do tell if you see it again (take into account to cleanup any existing infection on your machine).
  18. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

I cleaned the history and I don't think my machine is infected. I'll do a checkup later. Anyway, about the issue, I do not have encountered it for the moment. So it seems fixed. So far, so good. Thanks.
  19. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Member

they were testing some ad networks and one went rogue. Its since been nuked. Sorry for the troubles, def keep me posted if you see any other issues.
  20. EnzoTen

EnzoTen Member

Bin Access should be fixed now. Please let me know if you are having any issues. Hidden from public and those under 100 posts and 30 day registration