USBqemu Buzz New Release

Discussion in 'PS2 Plugin Questions & Plugin Troubleshooting' started by luisnrkl, Jan 10, 2014.

1. boxerat

boxerat New Member

you have the same problem as me.
    the usbquemu apears but the usbquemu-dgb (that is the new one) dosen´t.
  2. DrEaMeR86

DrEaMeR86 New Member

Did anyone got this working?
  3. lawrence_it

lawrence_it New Member

Hi Luigi,
    first of all thank you very much for your mod! It is really useful.

I am trying to get working my Buzz! games with the several Usbqemu plugins I found...
    The last mod I found (...-dbg), unfortunately does not work anymore with the latest release of PCSX2 (actually 1.4.0).

The first mod still works, but I have an annoying lag problem...
    • There's much delay when I press each Buzzer's button.
    • Sometimes the pressure is not detected, or detected with much delay
    • it happens that the release is not detected and the game thinks that the button is always pressed (loop)...this behaviour, sometimes even make crash PCSX2...

It is hard to play or make selections...the game is unplayable.
    Is there here a saint would be kind to update & fix the plugin, please?

Thank you very much!!! :)
  4. fab85

fab85 New Member

Hi guys, I am using pcsx2 v1.4 on windows 8. When I connect buzzers to usb port in computer resources -> devices I found "standard usb hub". at pcsx2 I copied usbqemu.dll (not usbqemu-dgb cause the programm doesn't detect it) into plugin's folder and hidapi.dll into main folder where pcsx2-exe is placed. When I launche the software, for example buzz the music quiz, appear select languague screen into the game but when I tried to select the language pushing any button from each the buzzer nothing happens. so buzzers is detected but not working. what's the problem? thanks a lot.

Attached Files: