Visual Novel Disscussions

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Strike105X, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

Made this topic for Visual Novel discussion, the topic should be safe enough to keep it out of the bin and rather then using a one for recommendations having a dedicated one is better.

Lately Majikoi has resurfaced and is back on my mind a lot, picked up a quickie with The Hound's route today:

[​IMG]

It was so fun :3. Can't wait for A-1 translation, but i'm thinking of pulling a marathon this weekend with the agave route :3.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Strike105X

Had a lot of fun restarting MAJIKOI yesterday, can't wait to get home and continue, also I'm going to post some screens XD.
  4. Radix865

Radix865 Well-Known Member

Kinda surprised Majikoi hasn't arrived in Steam yet, or at least I couldn't find it. It'd be censored anyways though so I guess it'd be better to get it elsewhere, even if many of them are patchable I heard...

Also since it's ontopic, just bought Higurashi When They Cry Chapter. 2 on steam. Haven't even started the first chapter though.
  5. Strike105X

if it would come to the west i'd buy it in a heartbeat!

lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Radix865 likes this.
  6. Strike105X

Finished the prologue, damn i can't believe how much i enjoyed it, it was as exciting and fun as the first time, i'm actually surprised because even though i already went through it once i got the same level of enjoyment XD:

Anyway going straight for the agave route XD:

[​IMG]

Its where Majikoi's story really shines XD.
  7. Strike105X

Finished the agave route (both the one in Majikoi and the continuation in Majikoi S), its my favorite route in Majikoi, so i just couldn't help myself from starting with it, in the end i also went for Tatsuko of course:

[​IMG]

Really love her, she has this way in stirring this nurturing, warm and cozy feeling inside of me when playing :3, its probably why i think i favor just a tad more then the other characters :3. The route itself is very nicely written with many twists, and its an emotional rollercoaster for me XD, its also where many of the side characters like Hideo, Azumi and Gakuto, really shined through, i came to really like them as well, after this route.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I actually feel like going for Koyuki's route, but i want to do it in one sitting, so i'm leaving that for the next weekend, so after thinking through next up is Nee-san (Momo's) route:

[​IMG]

I originally did her route in one sitting so there should be no problem if i can't do it now (got work starting tomorow after all). Anyway i'm of to an adventure with Nee-san :3.
  8. Yeloazndevil

Yeloazndevil Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

too bad strike isn't around
    Strike105X likes this.
  9. Strike105X

A-5 and i'm only A-1 in... sometimes i can get really jelly of your japanese talents yelo :p.
  10. Yeloazndevil

well playing Majikoi A-2 Momoyo is basically Goku, both like to start out slow enjoying the fight never going all out at the beginning
  11. Strike105X

But can Goku create a black hole ? In other words Momoyo > Goku :p.
  12. Strike105X

Yelo why didn't you tell me that majikoi A-2 translation is done... i thought you played the jap one or something, oh well at least i will have something nice to do on Chirstmas XD.
  13. Yeloazndevil

you never asked and I assumed you already knew
    Strike105X likes this.
  14. Strike105X

Had some hectic last few months and weeks, completely flew over me...
  15. Strike105X

Started playing Majikoi A-2 its awesome!
  16. Yeloazndevil

only for Seiso, not into female cookie or a loli

well mon route is fine for the maids
  17. Strike105X

Yup, i went straight to her route as well XD, i did wanted a route for Seisou and ido i like Seisou (the literature girl) a lot to, but i absolutely love her Hegemon self, its quite entertaining XD. So far having a blast, i expected it to be good but its even better then i thought XD.

PS: also since i like the Hegemon i just had to go with her as my avatar as well, though i went for a different style, hope you don't mind, just consider me your evil twin or something :p.
  18. Strike105X

Finished Seisou's route, IT WAS AMAZING! I mentioned this in another thread, but was feeling quite depressed for a while now, yet this brought me back to life, its actually at least the third time it happens, and its why i hold Majikoi so close to my heart, whenever i'm close to going full blown depression it comes in and lifts my spirits sky high!

Still i knew i would enjoy her route, but i did not expect it to be this good, its one of my top favorite ones in the series!
  19. Strike105X

@Yeloazndevil you gotta play the cookie route, i admit i didn't expect much, just a short fanservice story but so far it has been a blast XD.
  20. Strike105X

@Yeloazndevil : You gotta go for Aiess's route as well, its not really a Cookie route, she's her younger sister of sort with no transforming options, its really an awesome root loved it, it would be a shame not to try it out.
  21. Strike105X

Finished Monshiro's route as well, i thought nothing could surprise me anymore, but Marple going Mephistopheles was JAW DROOPING!