Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 157 Posts
hey flat, how do you enable the projection hack ?
ogl video plugin settings. second tab at the bottom ;)

btw: post questions like yours in other threads/create new ones. we need this one clean.

[edit]
lil update for the list :p :

We Ski (NTSC)
EmulationStateId = Other / Broken
menu works without any problems (incl. sound) but game hangs at loading screen. emu does not crash but it seems to not pass the loading screen.
Revision 1697, x64, OpenGL, real wiimote

@Lucholrr,

Did you finished both games ? They can't be PERFECT until you finish the games. It is best to say they are PLAYABLE for now unless you finished the games then yes it can be called "PERFECT"
Well, I finish Gravity all the 100 levels and secrets then. the game is perfect with sound and graphics. But the Kawasaki yes its playable.
Thanks for the correction, happy new year!!!!!:thumb:

Guilty Gear XX ntsc
Works perfectly at full speed, fully playable with sound.
Graphics and sound are excellent at 1920x1200 res.
--Revision SVN 1378, x64, OpenGL, Dual core etc all enabled, HLE sound, classic controller

i have the pal version and the screen in rev 1700 is green , and in 1378 is blue , im using X86 ...the game seems broken

@lucholrr,

Great then thanks for being honest. :)

Guilty Gear XX ntsc
Works perfectly at full speed, fully playable with sound.
Graphics and sound are excellent at 1920x1200 res.
--Revision SVN 1378, x64, OpenGL, Dual core etc all enabled, HLE sound, classic controller

i have the pal version and the screen in rev 1700 is green , and in 1378 is blue , im using X86 ...the game seems broken
Are you sure it is fully playable ? Did you test with all the menu without any crashes ? Did you finish all 100% without a problem ?

i was talkng about guilty gear xx acore , the game is broken even in 1700, but in the compatibility it says works perfectly . i tryed it in 1378 in win xp 32 bit .....graphics look green ...very slow .. and sound is choppy. Im currently testing game s right now, i have a few of them that i need to finish ripping

Skate It - NTSC :

EmulationStateId = Menu/Broken

Plays Intro, menus, you can select the way you wanna play, then choose Carrer, Free Skate or whatever, you can see Intro of Carrer but when it start Loading for get In-Game the emulator just crash.

--Revision 1700, x86, OpenGL, Windows XP, DSP-HLE Plugin, KB Plugin, Wiimote Plugin.

@pyrotekniq check topic.. this is a wii list. not gc :p

Red Steel (PAL)
EmulationStateId = Broken
emu crashes with the following error msgs:
"/dev/di executes unknown cmd 0x0000008c"
"DVDLowUnencryptedRead"
"CWII_IPC_HLE_Device_di::IOCtlV() unknown"

@pyrotekniq check topic.. this is a wii list. not gc :p

Red Steel (PAL)
emu crashes with the following error msgs:
"/dev/di executes unknown cmd 0x0000008c"
"DVDLowUnencryptedRead"
"CWII_IPC_HLE_Device_di::IOCtlV() unknown"
No, he is fine. he didnt list gc games here. He list wii games. :rolleyes:

Resident Evil 4 : Wii Edition, is not on the list :S or i miss it ? xD

Im trying to play it, but i do not like the Skin of Invisible Man wannabe.

Bleach: Shattered Blade PAL
EmulationStateId = Playable
Fully playable with sound at full speed (automatic save works)
--Revision SVN 1713, x86, OpenGL, ATI RADEON HD 3450, Windows XP SP3 , DSP-HLE Plugin, Wiimote Test 0.1

Bleach: Versus Crusade JAP
- Game doesn't load
- 002 Error patched, gives error
--Revision SVN 1713, x86, OpenGL, ATI RADEON HD 3450, Windows XP SP3 , DSP-HLE Plugin, Wiimote Test 0.1

EmulationStateId = Perfect
Did you finish this game with no problem at all ?

EmulationStateId = Perfect
i can confirm this is working with auto save but not save states like I had been trying. I'am using r1700 still not sure which rev got save working.But can't complain :D now I can try and unlock all characters.

Then it shouldn't be called perfect until someone finished it. Do you mind to edit it and say PLAYABLE instead for now. ;)

it is Perfect I have completed the game several times with different characters with no problem and its full speed or faster

41 - 60 of 157 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.