X-Men VS Street Fighter on PC?

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by takwu, Aug 3, 2003.

1. takwu

takwu previous extinction

http://www.i-dreamsoft.com/main.htm
    I first found it listed on GameFaqs. But it's all in Korean. Can anyone translate it? Has anyone played it?

I don't own the arcade board so it's illegal to emulate that version. And Playstation version has no tag team.
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. Kaiser Sigma

Kaiser Sigma ~ Lord of Darkness ~

IIRC the Saturn version was the only one to feature the tag team option, though I think the game never saw a US release (I could easily mistaken tho). I never knew there was a PC version though I imagine that's just another not too good port of Capcom (unfiltered graphics)...

If you can, try to get the Saturn version, it was just like the real thing...
  4. takwu

takwu previous extinction

but I don't have a Saturn.
    And IIRC Saturn emulation is still slow, right?
    So I'll have a look. I'd need a used Saturn, the game, and a decent joystick... I don't know, could get a bit pricey.
    Still if I can find a copy of this PC port it could be good. It seems this company made the port themselves, so hopefully it's better than past Capcom SF ports.
  5. Shin_Gouki

Shin_Gouki Member

Try it with Arcade Emulation e.g: Winkawaks 1.47
    its supports X - Men VS Street Fighter i played it and it was FUN!!!
    Also with Winkawaks you gain online support ...so you can play other people over internet !!!!
    wbr Shin Gouki
  6. Kane

Kane 邪魔ゎ指せない Contributors

That's why.
  7. Kaiser Sigma

Kaiser Sigma ~ Lord of Darkness ~

Bleh, my bad... I should have sugested the option providing you owned a Saturn ;)

In any case if you want the tag team option (someday, a faraway one) I think it'll be the only option left... that or getting the arcade board :p
  8. Samor

Samor Guest

the pc port should be at least reasonable, if you can find it. no idea if it would run under xp though.