Yugioh Nightmare Troubadour code problem

Discussion in 'Game/Console Discussion' started by oris, Nov 3, 2011.

1. oris

oris New Member

Ok so here's my dilemma: I put in the code on Yugioh: Nightmare Troubadour for all cards. If you go into the trunk and look at the cards it looks alright, but whenever I open the deck tab, it has some glitchy areas on the screen and some cards that I put into the deck turn into something else. For example, say I have 40 cards in my deck, and 3 are Blue Eyes White Dragons. The Blue Eyes turned into Zombrya the Dark, and it just keep turning other cards into Zombrya if I remove what used to be Blue Eyes... Does anyone know what's going on? Is it just a bad code?
  2. NGEmu.com Advertisement

3. SCHUMI_4EVER

SCHUMI_4EVER Hackin 'n Slashin Staff Member Award Winner!

4. oris

oris New Member

any idea how to get it fixed? cuz I don't see a different version of the code anywhere that actually works. I dont NEED it, but i would LIKE it if i can get an all cards code that works.
  5. SCHUMI_4EVER

Nope, fraid not. I find unlocking cards half the fun and rarely use BEWD anyways. When I play I usually just cheat for infinite health to avoid annoyance from those moments when you're plagued by bad luck and infinite money so I can buy all the packs I want and the rest of the time I just play normally. You're gonna get screwed if you use 3 BEWD in a 40 card deck unless you have godly luck (or are cheating for no summon requirements), I speak from experience.
  6. oris

oris New Member

Well it's not just blue eyes, though. pretty much anything in my deck would be vulnerable to the code. i just wont use it. is there a code to refill the available card packs at the shop? it sucks having to either go through and by EVERYTHING to reset it, or to wait until the next day.
  7. SCHUMI_4EVER

Wouldn't know. I usually just bought everything every day since the cards I wanted were usually in last 5% of the pack.
  8. Lasnap

Lasnap Elven-Dragon Mage

Schumi I have 3 BEWDs in my in real life deck of 50 cards plus I have both BEUD and BESD and I always seem to pull SD out in the first 5 turns of playing. So I must have ungodly luck then to be able to do that and I have no cards past the gx series either.
  9. SCHUMI_4EVER

50 cards is different. Since that way you have more chances of not drawing 2 BEWD in your very first hand which would set you up really badly since it makes them really hard to summon and gives you little else in the meantime.
    I usually just use decks with only one 2-to-summon requirement monster in them cuz I rarely see it as being worth it. Too Often I've struggled for ages to bring one out and then when I finally do he just gets killed next turn and by the time I get a card that can bring him back I've already won the game with other cards.
  10. Lasnap

Lasnap Elven-Dragon Mage

Guess some people have more luck with them then others. I have no issue pulling them out when I need them.
  11. SCHUMI_4EVER

How competitively did you play? Most matches I played on YVD or even the newer DS games are just a constant string of monster blocks and destruction till someone finally runs out of counters and by then the match his half over.
  12. Strike105X

Strike105X ヒットハード&高速 Award Winner!

I only played one PC Yugi-Oh game and the card game (and in a way introduced it both to my whole neighborhood at one point all where playing around here cause of me lol even those with no interest in anime etc.), but i can't say i had problems, though i only used good looking cards (ex of what i mean good looking: Dark Magician Girl) and Dragon Cards, had quite a few fusion and summon ones in them to, plus the regular trap cards and bonus cards, and handled myself well.
  13. SCHUMI_4EVER

The PC only had 1 (well technically 3 but they came together as 1 series and they build on each other collectively all being part of The Power of Chaos) official YuGiOh! game if you don't count the online version and those are the ones were you fight Yugi (The Destiny), Kaiba (The Revenge) and Joey (The Passion) which had very few cards and as a result were pretty easy if you made a power attacking based deck.

They're absolutely nothing compared to the modern meta game.
  14. Strike105X

Well like i said i only played on PC and with the actual cards against other people, but it is true i had way more cards then the PC version, now i know why lol.
  15. Lasnap

Lasnap Elven-Dragon Mage

Played constantly around here with other players a number of years back when I was in highschool. I never got past using the gx series of cards tho so I have no idea what the rules have changed to nowadays. Never entered any tournaments or anything like that really. I was one of the best duelist in the area tho along with 3 of my friends we could constantly beat each other and we would constantly win over anyone else. So yeah those were good times I still have my deck here.
  16. Strike105X

^Hehe reminds me as well of the good days, it happened in highschool to me as well, though i don't have my cards anymore (well except dark magician girl and some dragon, i kept those two :p), gave them to some kids seeing as i probably wont touch them anymore.
  17. SCHUMI_4EVER

Surprising you should say that since the GX era cards did a lot to make BEWDs and other Strong cards of old almost useless. Or rather they made it so treacherous that a BEWD never lasted for long. They also sped the game up tremendously with all sorts of OTK and FTK decks coming out like the Chamiratech Overdragon which didn't give you half a chance to even start bringing out your BEWD nevermind that even if you did many Chamiratechs did 16K damage with Limiter Removal making good old BEWD puny in comparison.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2011