ZeroGS - New GS Plugin

Discussion in 'PS2 Plugin Questions & Plugin Troubleshooting' started by zerofrog, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Mr. Killjoy

Mr. Killjoy Translator Translator

Use GsDx, internal res x2 or x3 at least. There's also a hidden AA setting you can re-enable by editing the gsdx ini file.
  2. arcticgolem

arcticgolem Member

Unable to load ZGS

Hi I was wonderin if anyone had a fix for me. I am not able to load this plugin, and it is weird i was able to use it in the past i do not know if it is from the updates or the fact that the last time i used pcsx2 was back in the 9.5 release. each time i try to load the plugin it says it was not able to load the .ini file and after that message pops up it says i do not have enough memory. i have 512mb of graphic memory(xfx 8600gt with latest drivers installed) as well as 8 gigs of ram running at 1033mhz, and an e8400 . Any insights to my problem?
  3. RedLion

RedLion Better be better than yesterday

^
    Use GSDX.
  4. arcticgolem

arcticgolem Member

I didn't want to. And it is weird as i have been able to use ZeroGS in the past. And also have more than enough memory to use it. The answer should NOT be "Use GSDX" as i do not want to use it.
  5. Nar Matteru

Nar Matteru Lurker

It is if it has been the answer since 2009.
  6. arcticgolem

arcticgolem Member

back then I was able to use this same plugin.
  7. Squall-Leonh@rt

Squall-Leonh@rt Maybe I'm a Lion

the answer is USE GSDX

ZeroGS is no longer supported or maintained beyond keeping it compiling correctly.

(However, your issue is probably caused by running the emulator from a location lacking write privileges for your account type and zerogs not supporting the my docs prefs location)
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
  8. arcticgolem

arcticgolem Member

Unless installin PCSX2 in the default location isn't the place to install it i do not know what the problem is. as I never had this problem.